Non-Penetration Wreck Diver
This Program is designed to develop wreck diving skills to ensure that divers are aware of self-responsibility and capable of risk management in non-penetration wreck environments.
How deep can you dive with this Program?
- No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver’s previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Certifications requirements:
- IANTD Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Age requirement:
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age.
- Dive experience:
- Minimum 20 dives .
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Wreck Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount