Price: Euro 490.00
This Program is designed to develop proficiency in self-rescue and buddy-rescue.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- A minimum of 15 years of age.
- Must be qualified as:
- I. IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent or must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
- IANTD Diving First Aid or equivalent
- IANTD Oxygen Administrator or equivalent
- IANTD CPR or equivalent
- NOTE: The Diving First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Administrator Programs may be taken concurrently with the Rescue Diver Course.
- NOTE: AED certification is recommended.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rescue Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Not included in course cost (if applicable)
- dive centre / boat fees
- food, accommodations, transportation
- comfort items
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount