Price: Euro 460.00
The wreck diver course teaches the diver theory, skills and procedures needed to safely, and competently, dive in the overhead environment of a wreck.
The main emphasis of this program is on developing self-sufficiency and safety whilst undertaking this type of diving. This knowledge is gained through a combination of theory and in water skill development.
The course takes place over a minimum of 4 days, it consists of 1 confined and 4 open water dives.
How deep can you dive with this Program?
- No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver’s previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Certifications requirements:
- IANTD Advance Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Age requirement:
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Dive experience:
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Wreck Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Wreck dive theory and dive planning.
- Equipment configuration.
- Line drills and use of line reels (water and land).
- Propulsion techniques.
- Use of line markers.
- Wreck mapping techniques.
- Handling with emergency situations.
- Wreck penetration.
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount