The IANTD Divemaster program is designed to provide responsible training for those persons wishing to supervise IANTD divers. These include Open water diver, Advanced diver, EANx diver and Rescue diver.
Requirements for Dive master
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rescue Diver and IANTD Nitrox Diver or equivalent.
- If an equivalent certification is accepted for CPR and Oxygen Provider, it must be current within the last two (2) years.
- Proof of a minimum of 60 logged dives.
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
IANTD Divemaster program
Complete the academic sessions utilizing the Divemaster manual, review the IANTD standards and procedures and complete knowledge reviews. Pass the Divemaster exam with a minimum score of 80%.
You complete an emergency assistance plan and risk analysis for a scenario to be assigned by the Instructor. Able to demonstrate all open water, advanced and rescue skills in a manner showing the highest level of mastery and competence.
Be able to demonstrate competence in all scuba skills, and ability to cope with the most demanding operational factors of the region. Demonstrate mastery of the techniques involved in planning and executing dives.
The IANTD Dive master candidate must assist in at least:
- One complete Open water diver program.
- A complete Advanced diver program.
- One complete Rescue diver program.
How long will it take?
We offer the IANTD Divemaster as a 5 week training.
What does the IANTD Dive master cost?
€ 920 Included :
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- Divemaster theory
- Divemaster student kit
- Confined and open water training
- Temporary use of course materials
- Cylinder refills during the course
IANTD Divemaster certificate is not included in the program price.