These Programs have been designed to provide qualified Night Divers an overall awareness of the Night dive and to be able perform Night dives.
How deep can you dive with this Program?
- No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver’s previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Certifications requirements:
- IANTD Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Age requirement:
- Must be a minimum of 10 years of age.
- Dive experience:
- No diving experience required.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Advanced Open Water Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Not included in course cost (if applicable)
- dive centre / boat fees
- food, accommodations, transportation
- comfort items
- certification fee
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount