Discover Scuba Diving
Price: 80.00 Euro
This experience program is designed to introduce the diver to the basic concepts of open water diver program and to provide a practical confined water or open Water exposure. This is not a Qualification Program.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Discover Scuba Diving
All dives must be conducted only in confined water with depths no greater than 10m
The whole session lasts about 3-4 hours and you will be underwater for approximately 1 hour.
1. Conduct a knowledge development session or briefing that covers.
2. Psychological aspects of SCUBA diving, responsible diver attributes, and risk awareness
3. Breathing rules and equalization techniques
4. Equipment purpose and use hand signals
5. Regulator and mask clearing techniques
6. Respect for aquatic life (if appropriate)
7. Importance of watching and staying close to instructor
8. Limitations of the program and value of further training
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- A minimum of 10 years of age.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
No student kit is required for this experience program
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions;
- Confined Water Sessions;
- Open Water Session – optional
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount